Fruit Characters


In the first image I wanted to show you my apple character sketches. So I chose the last character and tried to apply a different style. I will add more details after I finish all the fruits that I am going to design. After this character I will be sketching another fruit character. My aim is to make a poster of fruit characters. So stay tuned!
So I did some pear character sketches and I think I will choose the left bottom one. It is more fun, cute and unique. When I design my characters I combine with some different shapes that I see in the nature and objects. This way it becomes interesting and fun!


This time I tried a different way of technique. I am experimenting different ways of using texture on these fruits. It's a great way to understand and develop myself. I don't want to just stuck in one painting because I want to keep practicing the use of texture. This will help me to understand this new way of painting. It is fun to see my development right?!