She was my best friend...

This is another illustration that I did from one of my childhood memories. Between age of 2-7 I lived in USA because my dad had to work there in that time. I was just 2 years old when we moved to USA. Even I was very young I had some problems to make friends because I didn't know English. My mom said that in the first year of my school (I think it was kindergarden) I couldn't make friends. My mom told me once she visited the school and saw that I was playing by myself because when  I tried to go and play with others they said ''go away we don't want you play with us''. So I think it might effected me because my mom said I was always very courage and easy to talk with everyone even strangers:) After that incident I got a little shy. So I wanted to share one of my important memory with this illustration. I had this doll and I never left it in that time she was always with me even I didn't know English:)