A Turkish girl in the Circus

Hi everyone! I have been working on two illustrations at the same time which helps me to have a break, look at the same work with fresh eyes and I can work on variety of works. This one will be one of the series of my nursery room wall art. I tried to show you my process while I am working on it. This is a challenge from instagram called #portfolioclub. It is the first theme of the month. I am behind of the schedule but I will be finishing this no matter what. I have been quite enjoying it because I love Turkish elements and combining it with something unsual like circus. Because circus is not related to Turkish Culture so I knew this theme will be interesting. Next I will decide on the characters and start to draw a rough sketch and a line work for the final illustration. I am still thinking should I work in traditional or digital. I might make a rough and a small size traditional one to see how it goes:) 

If you are interested about the materials, I used Copic Markers, PolyChromos Color Pencils, NeoColor Oil Pastels and Faber Castel Pencil.

I am very happy to share the behind the scenes of this illustration.Hope you enjoyed it and wish you have a lovely day...